In this position you steer subcontractors to deliver exterior finishing. You coordinate to drive and attain targeted results within the set project constraints for schedule, quality, and cost. Your main focus is to coordinate the project and activities to ensure there is full compliance with the applicable requirements and specifications. especially in this area you work in close connection to the entire project and project stakeholders.
The role of supervisor Paint involves active engagement with partners, production team, supply chain team, the yards and subcontractors. It includes activities related to the definition, procurement, interfacing, installation, verification, and acceptance of the relevant extrior finishing elements.
In addition, your duties will include:
- Gather relevant data related to specifications, drawings and schedules.
- Participates in consultations with interior subcontractors regarding progress, work methods, safety, resources and improvements.
- Collaborates with paint subcontractors and closely monitors work performed and makes adjustments as needed.
- Monitor and approve paint finishing delivered by subcontractors and releases it.
- Reviewing purchase documents and discusses them with subcontractors and class authorities.
- You will devise solutions or alternatives to problems encountered in consultation with the parties involved.
- At least higher vocational level of thinking, in a technical relevant field;
- + 5 years of coordination or project leading experience in similar projects yacht-, or cruise- building;
- Practical knowledge of the execution of paint details of yachts;
- Excellent knowledge of preservation techniques and materials used in yacht building;
- NCA 1 & 2 certificates;
- CVA VOL or HSSEQ equivalent certificates;
- Proven ability to oversee and handle a variety of aspects and issues, regardless the nature (financial, risk assessments, operational progress;
- Shows, by nature, a professional and balanced attitude. Fuels discussions that have to take place;
- Takes ownership and ensures accountability;
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is a big plus.
You will work in a close-knit team with colleagues who are just as driven as you are. The communication is direct, the atmosphere open and informal. A job with responsibility, collegiality and appreciation.
A job with a lot of responsibility and varied work, every day. You will get a lot of freedom in the execution of the job. We offer you a full-time job with a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience.
Our client delivers superyachts, SeaXplorer expedition yachts and Yacht Support vessels. This is on spec, semi-series or custom build.
It is a Dutch family business and is proud of its long pedigree of craftsmanship. From its locations in Vlissingen in the Netherlands and Gdynia in Poland, they deliver yachts with about 450 yacht-building professionals. Together with the hundreds of specialized co-makers, they deliver what they promise with unmatched know-how, planning and a passion for innovation.
Our client is the yacht division of the world's leading specialist shipbuilder, operating 35 yards worldwide with a total of 12,000 employees.