Your pssion is to bring in experienced and/or promising talent, to market these candidates properly. Through different channels you are able to reach candidates and introduce them to our internal and external clients. You work closely together with your colleagues. After an intake interview, you will guide the candidates through the process from A to Z. Part of your job is to search for the right candidates. Part of your job is to find candidates, conduct interviews and supervise the recruitment process. You will get enough space to develop yourself both professionally and personally in your position.
Of course you think big and strategically, but you also want to put that into practice by
- Sparring with colleagues to continuously improve recruitment, resource management and candidate experience.
- Resource management at all divisions;
- Ramp-up International recruitment of expats;
- Writing and/or checking vacancies;
- Screening CVs and profiles;
- Conducting interviews to qualify potential candidates;
- Actively searching for talent through various channels;
- (Co-)organising recruitment and staff events;
- Key accounts relation management.
- Marketing candidate campaigns (writing blogs, content and updates);
- Website CRM management and SEO;
- Candidate experience optimization;
- (Co-)organizing recruitment and staff events.
- Sparring with colleagues to continuously improve of processes;
- Ramp-up the required expat back-office services for re-location (can be outsourced, selecting partners, set-up process) hands-on case by case;
- Update IND visa process;
- Update 30% application process;
- Compliancy: NEN, SNA, VCU checks
- Database management and process flow quality checks;
- Weekly hour registration monitoring including deviation management.
Experience in providing solutions in the field of capacity issues in which people are central. You can think of HR, corporate recruitment, or agency experience as an intermediate or resource manager/planner. Or you have a strong interest in this profession with experience in the maritime sector. What else do you bring to the table?
- BSc. work and thinking level;
- Affinity or interest in maritime technology;
- Command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing;
- Expert in MS Office;
- Interest in people;
- No nonsense mentality;
You will work in a close-knit and motivated team where we value and take seriously your ideas about your contribution to the development of the company. Your job is responsible and varied and grows with your development. You will contribute to the construction of leading superyachts and innovative commercial vessels. Beautiful work to be proud of! In addition:
- You will be responsible for recruiting and selecting for various operational and management roles;
- Ensure the right inflow and flow of professionals. This from young talents to experienced professionals;
- Supervise professionals from intake to employment;
- Work at an engineering office in a maritime setting
- Colleagues with subject-matter expertise such as Engineers, Naval Architects and Project Managers;
- Fun and sociable staff activities in a maritime setting;
- Be part of an ambitious and sociable team.
A job with a lot of responsibility and varied work, every day. We offer you a challenging job with a good salary, depending on your knowledge and experience. We also offer room for personal development and all this comes with appropriate primary and secondary employment conditions such as:
- Attention to work/life balance;
- Excellent monthly salary;
- Good bonus structure;
- 25 holidays, with option to extend these;
- 5 ADV days;
- Mobility budget;
- Training budget;
- Laptop / mobile phone;
- Opportunities to work remote/home in consultation;
- International trade fairs such as the Monaco Yacht Show.
The focus of Maritime Professionals is to offer solutions for (project) capacity issues in the Dutch and international maritime industry. You can think of design, engineering and engineering offices, shipyards and brokers in the international yacht- and shipbuilding industry. For positions as engineers, naval architects, project managers and managers. In addition, you will support in the resource management and Human Resources departments of Marimecs Design & Engineering and Maritime Projects.
About Marimecs (www.marimecs.com)
Marimecs is a naval architecture, design and engineering organisation in the field of luxury superyachts and specialised commercial vessels. The team creates sensible, carefully considered designs that are aesthetic and timeless, but also practical from a construction and usability perspective. In addition to new builds, extensive refits and conversions are an area of expertise thanks to the extensive experience in complex shipbuilding processes and classification and regulation. Marimecs offers particular experience in sustainable propulsion systems, in response to an increasing demand for greener solutions and emission reduction.
About Maritime Projects (www.maritime-projects.com)
Maritime Projects is a shipbuilding project management and development organization, for commercial vessels, workboats or yachts. With extensive knowledge of the Dutch maritime industry and a network of professional experts, the team translates the wishes into the optimal project in all phases. It regularly represents owners and shipbuilders during the development of new projects, in cooperation with professional design and engineering offices, hull builders and subcontractors. Services include market research, ship surveys, design and engineering, site selection and construction supervision.